Katoa Apps LLC built the Savings app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Katoa Apps LLC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use:
- For a better experience, while using our Service, We may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to savings amount, expenses amount.
- The information that We request will be retained on Google Servers and your mobile device.
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Google Play Services - https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Firebase Analytics - https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
- Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201909010
- Plaid - https://plaid.com/legal/#privacy-statement
We want to inform you that whenever you use Our Service, in a case of an error in the app We collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing Our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
“Why do I need to connect a bank account?”
That is a great question. Please note that connecting a bank account is optional. In the Elope mobile app, there is no requirement or built in functionality to connect a bank account. You can find that on iOS and Android.
In the Elope PRO mobile app there is a requirement for a bank account in order to create envelopes. Elope Pro is geared towards making the transition from storing cash under a mattress in different envelopes to storing what’s in the bank in different envelopes. We do this by partnering with Plaid to provide a secure connection to your banking provider. Once you authenticate yourself with Plaid, they deliver a token that allows us to only ask your bank for your account balance. That’s it. We can’t (nor do we want) to know your account number, your account routing number, your credit score, your social security number, or even your name.
What we have access to through Plaid:
What we DO NOT have access to:
Your Phone Number
Account Routing Number
Social Security Number
Other Banking Providers You Bank With
Credit Card Info
Debit Card Info
Who else uses Plaid?
We can go on and on.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers.
- These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Service Providers I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
+ To facilitate our Service.
+ To provide the Service on our behalf.
+ To perform Service-related services.
+ To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites:
- This Service may contain links to other sites.
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case We discover that a child under 13 has provided Us with personal information, We immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us so that We will be able to do necessary actions.
Our Partnership with Amazon.com (Amazon):
- Elope and Elope Pro are not responsible for any loss of funds or product purchased from Amazon.com. The user is responsible for following Amazon.com's Terms of Service (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201909000)
- Disclosure: At any time can Elope, Elope Pro, or Amazon end the partnership made through the Amazon Affiliate Program without any notice.